What I have at that time delighted when I stumbled the first time on a multi-line building entry am: all clear, easy to use, possible simplified installation by builder without a torque wrench, extra "simplified" leak test, only a core drilling, reserve (due to not using gas), small footprint, reduced number of heat bridges, etc.
Sounds just too fantastic ... on paper
But that's life, but then the reality is different as there so statements or facts such as
- "... We do not install MSH introduction of water ..."
- Because of the frost-free by prohibiting the MSH connection go down as high
- "Often the markers are different for easier installation to light, so that a torque wrench more than just an optional tool is"
- "But then they need but in addition to the MSH also the sleeve stopper "
etc.
So again back to the beginning:
So what is an M (ore)-S (part)-H (auseinführung ) ?
It is a system for the common house introduction of electricity, water, gas and broadband / phone. It requires only a 20cm diameter wall opening and the MSH terminal includes another 4 smaller tubes, each 7.5 cm, ie, 4 self-contained sub-systems (jacket pipe), which in total through the casing and the two seals on the inner and outside are sealed.
MSH-Basic/Professional:
The corresponding casing when installed (with the bubble wrap as Anfüllschutz visible on the outside):
Exterior with factory-fit recess of the insulation ;-)
As I stumbled in connection with MSH terminals in the past only Hauff-Technik am, I have made myself acquainted with Hauff, therefore, what the offer so and in telephone conversations with the suppliers, each pointed out that a port installed MSH should be. Despite individual objections but ultimately all have Supplies its consent. But what I tell at this point no one could (or wanted), was the fact that precisely none of the utility would install as part of the house lead this port and physically.
We thus cementing the casing to the finished basement ordered and delivered directly to servant let (something like that I really wanted to also handle the return valve, but it is just me ;-). There, the tube was encased in concrete and cut according to the insulation. Too bad only that the insulation is glued just above, the outer seal of the MSH-port but much greater than the casing ....
Glücklicherweise wurde ich im Telefonat mit Hauff auf die notwendige Dämmescheibe aufmerksam gemacht, so dass ich 2 mitbestellt habe, da die Außendämmung 8cm hat, die Dämmscheibe aber 5cm, auch wenn ich nachher nur eine benötigt habe. Bei den Manschettenstopfen für die Mantelrohre bzw. die Schläuche zu den Mantelrohren, d.h. für die Abdichtung auf der Außenseite, hat man leider vergessen mich darauf aufmerksam zu machen, so dass ich diese noch hinterher bestellen musste.
Ausehen tun sie dann wie hier am Ende der Kabuflex-Schläuche ersichtlich:
So first task was to "fix" the insulation as directed according to the size of the cut cushion washer, then use the cushion washer. Due to the above-mentioned sticking the cut, however, proved more than time-consuming and annoying.
Perhaps the Kellerbauer should here reconsider its preliminary work a little, because with simple instruments could be the subject better solution, in which the inward entry is made at the factory, as it did so, which MSH port is used .. .
As for the implementation in our particular case anbetrifft, so habe ich im Hinblick auf die anstehende Dichtigkeitsprüfung mit einem Manometer und dem Umstand, dass ich den Drehmomentschlüssel mit 14NM doch nicht so einfach im Handel bekomme, kurzfristig am Abend vor der geplanten Installation überlegt, die Installation von einem Fachmann für Bauinstallation im Sanitärbereich vornehmen zu lassen. Als im Zuge diverser Gespräche im Vorfeld mit Nachbarn und Handwerkern die Firma Sanitärtechnik Besa als quasi-exklusiver Partner im Baugebiet genannt wurde, war es naheliegend dort anzufragen.
Was ich allerdings dort erlebt habe, hat mich dann doch wieder auf den Boden der Tatsachen gebracht. Auf die Frage, ob Besa den Anschluss installieren könne, one was somewhat restrained, especially when I had called the manufacturer. At first I could not get the response correctly interpret when the enterprising Mr. me but then wanted to sell a MSH from Doyma and told me I ought to return in Hauff again, I realized suddenly why recently so hesitant on existing Hauff MSH has responded in the trunk.
call I once enterprising company Besa so great can not it be the suffering that I take my turn on the emergency in a new port for over 500 € Material + time even though I already have one. Service, and even the commission I would and pay, looks different. Perhaps it was but simply just afraid we would not have this connection can install ...
Whether this is coincidence now that I'm now the 2nd Sometimes happens is that I "sell" a Leutenbacher craftsmen instead of using existing hardware was something new, I do not know, but I wanted the electrician the present construction sites as well ... who knows if that works at all or on the date, etc. " worm do to me to let his. Another electrician has checked it, provided with new cable, and he performs his services without hesitation.
More Installateure sahen sich ebenfalls kurzfristig nicht in der Lage, bei der MSH-Installation behilflich zu sein und so musste eben Plan B herhalten ;-)
Eigentlich wollte ich ja den Anschluss dann verschieben, da wir das nicht rechtzeitig fertig bekommen würden, bevor unser Tiefbauer, die Firma Unkel, für 14 Tage in Urlaub geht. Wäre nur dumm, da ja übernächste Woche das Haus gestellt werden soll...
Dunkelheit die Dämmung ausgeschnitten und gehofft, dass der Wassermeister bei der Installation behilflich sein könnte. Am nächsten Tag sah es aber zunächst nicht so aus, da die Stadtwerke Backnang (Zuständig für Leutenbach) normalerweise MSH no connection but do own core drilling. When, however, showed up during the conversation nor the person responsible for the Elektro-/KabelBW- and telecommunications installation on the site, could then be in a community action project MSH successfully brought to an end, both torque wrench and pump for the leak test were both present, thanks to the men installed
to install.
So the flange-MSH from the inside, aligned with the spirit level and tighten the four Allen screws at 14 NM, then from the outside the counterpart of the casings pushed and also tightened the 4 screws. While inside the 4 yellow torque indicators were not entirely justified, as the torque wrench stopped as intended, it has worked out fine outside. If I come again in the awkward position of having to install a MSH, then I would not want to do without a torque wrench
At last used or the cushion washer and around the pipes and the gap between Cushion washer and XPS sealed with a fountain foam and protected everything back together with bubble wrap before the workaholic burrows:)
conclusion, therefore, many thanks to the operators, we compensate for some sleepless nights and other such have avoided that without the prepared house connections we would have had if the house placement for the frame an open ditch and can not fill up so far. would
When there:
Hr. Griesinger, Stadtwerke GmbH Backnang
Hr. Frey Frey from
Hr. Klopfer, From Unkel GmbH
The neighbors for coffee and blasphemous, cough, encouraging words :-)
0 comments:
Post a Comment