Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Cellular Respiration In Reptiles

Skihelme

ALPINA Skihelm GRAP 2010



Produktmerkmale

  • IN MOLD Schale
  • Abnehmbare Ohrpads
  • Wasch- und wechselbares Innenfutter
  • Edge Protect
  • Control airstream zur Verhinderung von Überhitzung durch Belüftungsöffnungen

Kurzbeschreibung

EDGE PROTECT an den Helmunterkanten für zusätzliche Sicherheit bei einem seitlichen Aufprall

Produktbeschreibungen

Gewinner des ADAC Skihelmtest 2009! Inmold-Skihelm, aufwendiges Lüftungssystem removable with side airflow vents, lining, removable side panels.



customer reviews

Good helmet for good money 4
They say really, helmets should be bought at the store because you can test the same, as they sit, whether the goggles fit if something presses whether the adjustment is easy, etc. The
speak again I do not want, but I can confirm that the purchase in Amazon a success.
The ski helmet fits very well, almost every ski goggles or normal glasses you can use.
Adjustment (size) is super light, even when one has his helmet on his head.
In cold weather it keeps you warm, and the lining is really soft and fluffy.
With its 465 gram, the helmet is very light.
All in all, for me a very good choice and is only recommended.

safe, light and warm 5
My daughter (15) is very pleased with the helmet. It fits well, can be adapted perfectly, is light and even at -10 degrees were head and ears warm.

Not every helmet fits every head 4
Unfortunately, this helmet fits me as good as the Salomon Impact costum air or the Giro G10.
This is how it is. When I pressed the chin strap on the neck / throat, depending on how I moved her head.
Something is obviously annoying. So I gave the helmet back.
general one can say that the helmet was a good, high-quality impression, particularly in terms of processing. A black bag for storage was also included, as in Salomon.
The price was considerably more pleasant than the Salomon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment