Saturday, February 13, 2010

Pink Cervical Mucus And Sore Breast

Static and heating load calculations are arrived

Wieder was für die Akten...Etwa 250 Seiten und noch als Kopie, ein nettes Papier-Päckchen...aber wir haben doch gar keinen Kamin, obwohl das angesichts des kalten Winters nicht ungelegen käme :-)

Einzig die Heizlastberechnung ist von Interesse, damit endlich can clarify whether the previously proposed basement insulation is sufficient and the heating is sufficiently long to heat their basements, so was not there from the beginning planned as a heated basement. To why I'm sure in due time to talk yet ...

Given the Bauuntersagung I like to sit down with the paperwork but it was not further apart until it is not clear how and when the planning deficiencies are eliminated.

Let's see, at least the Heizlastberechnnung I am going to study in more detail and probably even better match with what is said of the energy consultant. I'm looking forward to the result ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment