BThe unimaginable happened: we now have a letter from the lower building regulation authority will
The last few months I was not really for blogging because I would have ever to bite your tongue or fingers to have to knock, not to be abusive ...
about the details that led to it, I'm going to express separately, otherwise I would need the same again ... Beißholz
Despite the euphoria, would not there yet, the basement or water theme, we can look forward ... so maybe this is the skyrocketing cost is not really the screamer ...
While waiting for the repeal is then again a lot has happened, as there would be:
- Endbemusterung + final meeting with pitfalls
- After-Endbemusterung :-(
- After sampling Keller :-(
- The inability of a name: "PV installers"
- So-La-La-site visit
- project KfW Efficiency House 40 "
the various points I will address separately.
0 comments:
Post a Comment